Friday, June 24, 2011

Two cards

Hey gurlz...

I made two cards, this one below was really quick...and I made it because I wanted to use this beautiful PP..


The butterflies are silhouette cut and then glittered, the sentiment is a freebie from E.T's blog. The card didn't turn out too well...but I had to use the PP...

The one below is CASed from Ujjwal's blog, this card


The roses are handmade and had been lying for long..so I had been planning to make something with these..but they didn't fit in...and it was then that I saw Ujjwal's card.. :)

Its distressing on plain white card stock and then some stamping... ! The card didn't turn out how I imagined but I think I did a decent job..!
Ohh...that's my brother in the frame beside the card... :)
I am entering the second (flower) card for
 http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ - Sparkly flowers
Posted on by Shubhra | 10 comments

10 comments:

  1. How pretty - lovely design! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of them are so pretty!! And I am glad you were inspired by me in some way. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them are pretty,flowers looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both your cards the first pp is so pretty and the flowers in the second one are just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both the cards... PP is just great..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww such a gorgeous card , thank you for joining our sparkly flower challenge at CES.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the PPs and both the cards.. the roses look cool...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards!.. I LOVE your handmade roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think its a great job! Both the cards are terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete