Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Friendship card

Heya ...

I HAD to make a card for Anita's challenge as part of her Blogoversary celebrations !! So I have made this cute little thing...
The flap opens up for putting in a picture..! And the "Just for Girls" tag is something I saved from my shopping labels !
Most importantly this card is dedicated to Mallika (she is the sweetest person in blogland) and Karuna (she was the first person to comment on my blog and tell me little things that I didn't know as a novice !)
And yeah, there is so much more to look forward to Anita's Blog in lieu of her Blogoversary for the entire month...so if you haven't yet started..its never too late !!
Posted on by Shubhra | 9 comments

9 comments:

  1. thats great and I,m sure Mallika will be thrilled. Thanks for playing. You,re in for my grand prize at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! this is so pretty ! i m thrilled by the card !
    thankyou so much shubhra di !
    i love you so much !
    muah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!.. cute card!.. love the tree and the upcycling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty Shubra....luks gorgeous! Thank you so much.... am really touched :) I am glad i cld help in itty bitty way.... but u have come a long way and its so mice to see the change of improvement in your blog over the last so many posts!! keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. beautiful card.. love your creation and your blog too...

    ReplyDelete