Friday, August 31, 2012

Tri Color Mailbox

Hey Peeps,

How are you all doing ? I am having  a great time crafting but lesser time blogging. Have come up with a lot of new stuff which is more updated on my FB page Some Sweet Stuff. Anyway, coming back to the agenda of this post, as I said I had been creating but not posting so this was created around 10 days back for the Itsy Bitsy Tri Color challenge. Each color is significant in its own way and this creation was although inspired from my friend and fellow blogger Mallika, but really reminded me of..."sandese aate hain " from Border :) Check the pics and u'll come to know what I am talking about !



Yes, its a mailing box, can be used to keep a secret or not so secret  message inside ! :D


The other side of the box with handmade flowers. I love how this turned out to be, keeping a minimum of our tri colors !


And here goes the supply list:

Paper from Itsy Bitsy
Hand made flowers
Sentiment stickers from Itsy Bitsy
Die cut butterfly -glittered
Locally purchased rhine stones
Small green flower from Itsy bitsy Boutique collection
Ribbon from stash

Also entering it to Hussena's Challenge at "Do more with less" - Handmade flowers

Hope you like it !

XOXO
Posted on by Shubhra | 11 comments

11 comments:

  1. oh wow your Mailbox looks so lovely...what a fabulous gifting idea!! love the way you have Embellished this...the flowers look so pretty!!

    Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge at Yvonne's blog and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shubhra - love your mailbox creation. So pretty and so unique! The thinking cap was really on for sure! Thanks for entering our challenge and all the best!ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunehra, loved the challenge thrown by Itsy Bitsy and glad this creation came out gud !

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty... I have been meaning to give this thing a shot but just too lazy about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a unique creation and love the 3 D aspect of it. You have gelled the colors so well.I made a glaring orange creation which even my daughter who loves orange criticized though all my blogger friends are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely one shubhra di !
    thankyou for mentioning me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is the sweetest mailing box ever! :)

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Hussena's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete