Friday, August 3, 2012

Easel drawer card

Hey peeps

I have been in love with easel drawer cards lately, they are such a perfect gifting option, 2-in-1, card cum drawer which can be used to pit in a small precious gift ! Keeping my post short and precise, I am having a bad and severe back ache problem..off to sleep after this post !


The roses are handmade, I am addicted to making these on most of my creations !

And now the drawer opened with some beautiful pieces of jewelry.

I am linking this to Yvonne's blog - punched flower challenge from Hussena - These are the same ones for which Hussena has posted a tutorial !
and Snehal's challenge - Box challenge

Hope you like it !

Gute nacht !
Posted on by Shubhra | 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up at my challenge.Its a very cute box...and very unique one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Shubhra ...love the easel drawer card idea it would be so perfect for gifting and Those flowers look so pretty!!
    Thank you so much for playing along my challenge at Yvonne's blog :)
    And all the best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a practical card! Love the drawer! And how pretty are your blooms!

    Thanks so much for playing along with my guest Hussena's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete