Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Card making with Mallika + Vintage tags

Heya....
Its been so long that I have updated my blog but I have been regularly following all your blogs.. !
Well.....this is about a very vintage and quick card with Mallika...yea..she came over to my place n what fun it was...we made this simple card in about 10 mins..so I think it turned out well...so here is Mallika with the card....!!



Vintage is my new found love...so here are some tags that I made....all VINTAGE....yipeeeee.. :D
Aren't they pretty.. ! I totally loved 'em...  :)








Posted on by Shubhra | 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. aww .. such lovely tags !
    n i so njoyed my day with you !
    absolute fun !
    i will b uploading pics soon .. of the stuff
    i dun even feel like using papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.. I am sure the two of you must have a blast...Great work btw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats gorgeous!!! i wanna learn the vintage look from mallika too... i think she rocks at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool..getting together to craft :) I am sure you people had a great time!

    ReplyDelete