Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Explosion box - Mintay Papers and Dress My Craft Sequins

Hi Creative Peeps !

I have always loved making explosion boxes , coming up with new 3D center pieces is one of my favorite hobby :P . Starting from a couple, bouquet, hot air balloon, 3D hearts, cupcake, engagement ring box, baby shoes, baby cot and what not, I have tried them all !

My new acquisition and newly found love-  Mintay Papers have woven magic into this explosion box and I have used it extensively with Dress My Craft sequins and mini pearls with a mixed media look. The box is a customized order that I made as a birthday gift for a teacher, so you can spot some beautiful birthday embellishments going with pink-mint theme.

Feast your eyes on these beautiful pictures that still have not done justice to how charming the creation was in real !





                                       Sequins and micro pearls from DressMyCraft.







Hope you like it !Show me some love in the comments section !

Hugs
Shubhra

DressMyCraft Sequins
DressMyCraft Micro pearls

0 craftilicious comments:

Post a Comment