Saturday, September 29, 2012

More of bling, beads,brads and bows

Hey folks,

I have always been in love with creating minis, different kinds, different sizes, different occasions !
This post is again on a love theme mini album, I have used soft colors , except for the cover where I settled for deep red and black ! The mini flaunts a lot of bling, beads and brads (Yes, based on our Big 'B' challenge at Itsy Bitsy .



A big Bow tying together the album 


                                          The cover page with a cute heart charm


Inside pages of the album. Embellished with Brads, bling and pearl beads. The small pink flowers are from Itsy Bitsy

Bling, ribbon from stash and some washi tape !


The pink page :$ Some love tickets on the right, buttons, feathers and hearts 


Handmade vintage flower, bling, love bug, washi tape and distressing 


                      Prima flowers, brads, bling, butterfly from Itsy Bitsy boutique elements

That's all for now, and there are still many albums in progress, I will keep updating. As always, do leave by your feedback and comments !

Hugs
Shubhra


Posted on by Shubhra | 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Love it.What a coincidence.I finished my first mini album today.Not as good as yours but I am just glad its over and done with.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shubhra my goodness it is so exquisite! After looking at your stuff, I feel like mine is totally bare :( And the red hot cover - gotta say it - its sexy as hell! Really love your taste and your creativity. Thanks for playing along the ItsyBitsy Big B Challenge. We love that your creation seems to have our theme running all through it.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete